Finca Los Jablitos is a private rural finca near the sea and the beach of Punta Larga,in the municipality of Fuencaliente, in the south of the island
Here you will find sunshine and a mild climate almost all year round, which is why there are many ecologically managed banana plantations around the finca.
The holiday home with its two equally equipped floors is a relaxing holiday home for two to four people. On arrival, you decide whether you would like to occupy the upper or lower floor if there are only two of you, the other part will then be closed. No matter which you choose, you are always on your own. The floors are generally not rented separately to ensure your privacy.
Children up to the age of ten can stay on the same floor (sofa bed) free of charge, as soon as the second bedroom is used, additional costs apply.
If you want to rent the entire house as a couple, please put three adults when booking.
The Finca los Jablitos convinces with its original, Canarian, partly rustic charm
One of the guests' favourite places is certainly the 20 square metre covered terrace directly in front of the house with cosy seating and a barbecue.
There is a vegetable patch where guests are welcome to help themselves to their heart's content. Free-range chicken eggs and home-picked papayas (depending on the season) are just some of the amenities that await guests here.
Another favourite spot is the small oasis of tranquillity at the front of the sea, which the owners have created for their guests in the middle of the lava rock.
It has an original outdoor shower, two sun loungers and a bast umbrella. An ideal place to look at the sea, read books or simply let your mind wander. However, you can't get directly to the water from here, as there is a steep little cliff of lava rock in front of it.
The 88 square metres of living space are divided into two almost identical floors
On the lower floor is the lovingly furnished living/dining area in pastel colours with a small fitted kitchen.
Small wooden windows cast beautiful plays of light into the room. The bedroom has two single beds and an en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
From the outside, you can access the upper part of the house via a staircase.
This is convenient if you come with a couple of friends or with your already big children, for example. Here you have a view of bananas, the Atlantic Ocean and one or two fruit trees.
The upper floor is also equipped with a combined living/dining area and fitted kitchen as well as a bedroom with two single beds and a separate bathroom with shower/WC.
A large, round window as well as a large window front to the sea give the living area a special flair.
- 2 bedrooms with two single beds each (0,90 x 1,90m)
- Baby cot, high chair
- Living/dining area (same on both floors) with sofa bed, satellite TV, dining table and 4 chairs
- Internet via W-LAN
- 2 kitchenettes (one upstairs, one downstairs) each with 1 ceramic hob (2 fields), extractor hood, microwave, coffee machine, cafetera, toaster, kettle, fridge/freezer combination
- 1 en-suite bathroom with shower/WC downstairs
- 1 bathroom with shower/WC upstairs
- Washing machine
- 1 electric radiator on request
- Covered terrace with two deckchairs, table with bench and chairs
- Barbecue + outdoor sink
- Small oasis by the sea with 2 sun loungers, umbrella and outdoor shower
- Sea view
- Parking space
- Bed linen and towels are available in the accommodation. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
A deposit of 200€ in cash is required upon arrival. If the house is returned in good order, the deposit will of course be refunded on departure.